MANITO IS A MODULAR DISTRIBUTION COLLECTORS FOR EVERY TYPE OF THERMAL PLANT
It is based on Floorstar’s experience, which uses the large-scale shut-off valve system. Thanks to the modular structure and the internal diameter of 45 mm, it can also be realized with 2 ports way up to 20 ports , to meet the needs of larger and more complex systems.
MANITOP IS AVAILABLE IN 2 VERSIONS
- with brass inserts and caps and copper, 12, 14, 16, 18 mm.
- 100% in reinforced techno-polymer with special die-cast glass fiber, with mechanical and physical properties equal to those of light alloys.
MANITOP WITH BRASS INSERT AND BRASS CAP
MANITOP IN REINFORCED TECHNOPOLYMER WITH GLASS FIBER
Item MANITOP® thermo-plastic:
Pre-assembled modular manifold made using a reinforced techno-polymer with glass fiber, with brass inserts and brass fittings or plastic insert and plastic fittings with (V n ° mod routes variable) MANITOP, brand PANTHERM. The manifold must be complete with:
- check valves on manual/thermostatable flow manifold
- Precision valves for adjusting the individual flows on the return manifold to ensure perfect balance of the system.
- thermometer, automatic air vent valve, auxiliary attachment for loading and unloading of the plant both on the delivery manifold and on the return manifold
- 1″female 1/4 threaded feed connection
- Connectors for 3/4 “Eurocone secondary circuits for PEX or multilayer tubes of 12/14/15/16/17/18/20 × 2 mm and 14/15/16/17 × 1,5mm (or for 12/14/16/18 mm copper pipe with brass insert)
- Anti-vibration brackets made of plastic for wall mounting or containment cabinet.
The presence of independent stop and balance devices on each circuit is a requirement of EN 1264-4 for all floor systems