MONOLITHIC DISTRIBUTION COLLECTORS WITH FLOW REGULATOR
The production of up to 9 ports manifold prints in one piece represents a technological challenge PANTHERM faced and successfully passed! The new type of regulating and intercepting valves makes it possible for each plant to flow even further. The 100% special PANTHERM thermoplastic material makes it particularly suitable for cooling systems. Plastic plugs require the use of the torque wrench.
Monolithic manifold made entirely of glass fiber reinforced techno-polymer with a variable number of ways mod. FLOORSTAR, brand PANTHERM.
The manifold must be complete with
- check valves on manual/thermo-statable flow manifold
- Precision valves for adjusting the individual flows on the return manifold to ensure perfect balance of the system.
- thermometer, automatic air vent valve, auxiliary attachment for loading and unloading of the plant both on the delivery manifold and on the return manifold
- 1 “female 1/4 threaded feed connection
- Connectors for 3/4 “Eurocone secondary circuits for 12/14/15/16/17/18/20 × 2 mm and 14/15/16/17 × 1,5mm PEX or multilayer tubes entirely made of Glass fiber reinforced technopolymer so as to ensure identical thermal expansion of the tube and components of the fitting.
- Anti-vibration brackets made of plastic for wall mounting or containment cabinet.
The presence of independent stop and balance devices on each circuit is a requirement of EN 1264-4 for all floor systems.