WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
Made of die-casting of a special Tecnopolimer with mechanical and physical properties of light alloys.
The regulation system enables the widest flow variation which minimizes load losses and ensures optimum circuit balance.
Safety and reliability over time.
Constant heat propagation guranteed. The homogeneous and uniform flow ensures optimal wellness standards and effective energy saving.
PANTHERM patented manifolds are made by die-casting a special glass fiber-reinforced techno-polymer which is perfect for high temperature use. The innovative regulation method allows a wider capacity range which minimizes flow losses, ensures perfect circuit balance and compensates parameters variations compared to what is foreseen during the design stage. Each mechanism is equipped with an instantaneous circuit capacity display system which simplifies calibration and balance even in the case of length differences, premises dispersion and flooring. This solution ensures constant heat diffusion in a homogeneous and uniform manner, ensuring optimum wellness standards and effective energy saving due to reduced dispersion and proper boiler functioning. The patented PANTHERM manifolds are equipped with thermostatic closing valves placed inside the delivery module, which automatically adjust the water flow according to the chosen temperature. Flow interruption occurs through thermal implementers.
- Made by die-casting a special technopolymer with the same mechanical and physical properties of light alloys
- High mechanical strength (guaranteed 8 bar of pressure and 82°C )
- Low load losses and circuit balancing even with very different lengths
- Micrometric flow adjustment on individual rings, which also facilitates manual adjustment in every room in the house
- Anti-condensate, also suitable for cooling
- Perfect adjustment to optimize the use of the boiler and consequently greater energy savings